Last updated 6th January, 2021
I am delighted to announce that I am classified as an essential worker and therefore I can continue working at this time and I’ll look forward to welcoming you as usual.
Keeping my clients safe is always my priority, and I regularly get updated on the latest Government and HCPC Guidance and adapt measures as I am required to do to ensure all my clients are safe.
While David Lloyd Gym remains closed I will resuming practice at my house which is Covid secure in accordance with the latest government guidelines. You can book an appointment here or contact me personally on 07867977875.
If I could ask all clients not to turn up more than five minutes before their appointment as I will be taking all precautions to clean/sanitise my room and equipment according to government guidelines before and after each client. I may also request that I take your temperature upon arrival. As of the 13th July, all treatments will be 45 minutes long to allow for necessary cleaning and sanitising.
Staying COVID-19 safe
Your health and safety is at the heart of everything I do.
You will notice I have made some changes to our bookings and practice. You can rest assured that these measures have been put in place to ensure your safety and well-being.
5 STEPS TO SAFER WORKING PRACTICE
In compliance with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 I have:
- Carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment
- Followed cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- Followed PPE guidance in line with our governing bodies.
- Taken all reasonable steps to protect myself.
- I have done everything practical to manage transmission risk where people cannot be 2m apart.
- I have successfully completed the National Cognitive Evaluation in accordance with ProTrainings Coronavirus Covid-19 Curriculum
If you have any questions about the measures I am taking to keep you safe, please ask!